Nokia N83 and the Twist in the Tale

Posted by AMAR BHAGAT | 11:09 AM

I still carry some vague and hazy memories of my earlier mobile phone handset that got lost on a flight that was bound for London. I had to attend an important official meeting and still wanted to stay connected with my other office colleagues so as to synchronise the work. In a moment of panic, I found myself checking into this lavish Nokia N series outlet. The courteous salesman showed me some of the latest Nokia Phones , that left me in an array of thoughts. The Manager sensing the urgency of my need and my confusion recommended that I should go for the Nokia N83 mobile phone. Placing my faith in the good man’s words I struck that “all-crucial” bargain.

Nokia N83 from Nokia N Series Phones

The phone enabled me to exchange important official information with my colleagues with the help of its cellular technologies like the EDGE and GPRS. Also, its v2.0 Bluetooth features and the USB support proved to be of immense help by enabling me to transfer some important files. What’s more its five mega pixels camera allowed me to participate in the Birthday celebrations of my daughter back home as I could easily watch some stunning video footages. All of this became possible with this slider Nokia N83 phone’s wide 2.5 inches TFT colour screen that presents a treat of 16.7 million colours that enables me to enjoy an amazing viewing experience of sharply defined crystal clear images.

The phone enabled me to exchange important official information with my colleagues with the help of its cellular technologies like the EDGE and GPRS. Also, its v2.0 Bluetooth feature and the USB support proved to be of immense help by enabling me to transfer some important files. What’s more its five mega pixels camera allowed me to participate in the Birthday celebrations of my daughter back home as I could easily watch some stunning video footages. This wonderful technological marvel truly helped me strike a balance between my personal and professional life.

Now I have been using this Nokia N83 mobile phone handset for over three months now and I vouch for its world class functionality and classic performance to every prospective customer of mobile phones.






0 comments